Lockwood and Mason is built on personal touches, detailed follow-through and creative real estate solutions. Clients have described as:
- A calming presence
- Trustworthy advisors
- Hard workers
Services we provide:
- Price your home strategically so you’re competitive with the current market and current price trends.
- Stage your home to cast a positive light on the features most important to buyers: uncluttered rooms and closets, fresh paint, and terrific curb appeal.
- Place professional and attractive “for sale” signage, and other “house for sale” signs at prominent corners nearby
- Optimize your home’s internet presence by posting information in the Keller Williams Listing System (KWLS), as well as in local and global MLS systems, including plenty of photographs and a description of your property.
- Produce a virtual tour of your home, placing it on multiple Websites to attract both local and out-of-town buyers.
- Create a home binder and fliers to place inside your property.
- Target my marketing to active real estate agents who specialize in selling homes in your neighborhood.
- Include your home in our company and MLS tours, allowing other agents to see your home for themselves.
- Create an open house schedule to promote your property to prospective buyers and market those open houses.
- Distribute “just listed” notices to neighbors, encouraging them to tell family and friends about your home.
- Target active buyers and investors in my personal and professional databases who are looking for homes in your price range and area.
- Provide you with weekly updates detailing my marketing efforts, including comments from the prospective buyers and agents who have visited your home.
What’s in a Name?
Lockwood and Mason was the corner we lived on when we moved from Dogtown to Webster Groves. The blend of a main street through Webster Groves and where we lived seemed to be the perfect name. While we no longer live at the corner of Lockwood Avenue and Mason, we still live in Webster Groves and look on the corner with fondness for it’s inspiration for our name.
Whether you are just thinking about listing your house or purchasing a home, contact us with any questions about the process. We are happy to help. Email us at EricB@kw.com.